如何禮貌地掛斷對方的電話(2)
We have only one a day for New York. 到紐約的一天只有一班。
Sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部滿了。
I'd like to reserve a seat to New York. 我要預訂一個座位去紐約。
The flight number is ak708 on September 5th. 這趟航班是9月5號的ak708。
There's a ten thirty flight in the morning. 早上10點半有班機。
I'm looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。
I'd like to make a reservation. 我想預訂。
The sooner, the better. 越快越好。
I'd like to change my reservation. 我想變更一下我的預訂。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
My reservation number is 2991. 我的預約號是2991。
I made a reservation in Tokyo. 我在東京預訂的。
28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天預訂的。
I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。
相關文章:
1.商務談判提問技巧
如何禮貌地掛斷對方的電話(2)
上一篇:商務書信中招呼用語的正確寫法
下一篇:付款與銀行業(yè)務會計用語