海底總動員經(jīng)典臺詞
ory: How about we play a game? 多莉:我們玩?zhèn)€游戲怎么樣?
Marlin: All right. 馬林:行啊。
Dory: Okay, I'm thinking of something orange, and it's small... 多莉:好,我正在想著一種橙色的東西,并且它很小……
Marlin: It's me. 馬林:是我。
Dory: Right! 多莉:猜對了!
[Later] Dory: I'm thinking of something orange and small... (過了一會)多莉:我在想一種橙色的小東西……
Marlin: Me again. 馬林:還是我。
Dory: All right, Mr. Smartypants... 多莉:好吧,聰明人。
[Later] Dory: ... It's orange and small, and has stripes... (又過了一會)多莉:……它是橙色的并且很小,還有條紋……
Marlin: Me, and the next one - just a guess - me. 馬林:是我,我猜下一個……還是我。
Dory: Okay, that's just scary.多莉:好吧,你真可怕。
Marlin: Now, what's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean? 馬林:那么,關于大海我們必須要記住什么?
Nemo: It's not safe. 尼莫:它是不安全的。
Marlin: That's my boy.馬林:好孩子。
Marlin: I didn't come this far to be breakfast.馬林:我大老遠跑來不是來當早餐的
Marlin: The water is half empty! 馬林:水只剩一半了!
Dory: Hmmm. Really? I'd say it's half full.多莉:嗯。真的嗎?要我說還有一半呢。
-
Dory: Come on, trust me on this one. 多莉:嗨,這次相信我。
Marlin: Trust you? 馬林:相信你?
Dory: Yes, trust, it's what friends do.多莉:對,相信,朋友就該這樣。
[Nemo and Marlin are hugging] (尼莫和馬林在擁抱)
Nemo: Uh, Dad, you can let go now.尼莫:好了爸爸,你可以放開我了。