辦公室英語接待口語
辦公室英語接待口語
下面是學習啦小編整理的辦公室英語接待口語,希望對大家有幫助。
辦公室英語接待口語
詢問訪客身份:
May I have your name, please?
請問您貴姓?
What company are you from?
您是哪個公司的?
Could you tell me what company you are representing?
能告訴我您代表什么公司嗎?
如果碰到了老朋友可以說:
What brings you here?
是什么風把你吹來了?
詢問是否預約,來訪目的?
Do you have an appointment?
約好了嗎?
Would you give me your business card?
請給我您的名片好嗎?
And can I ask what you wish to see him about?
我能問一下您要見他有何事嗎?
讓客人稍候片刻:
I'll see if he is available.
請讓我看看上司是否方便。
Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.
請您坐下稍等片刻。
給客人倒茶,禮貌待客:
Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?
你要咖啡還是茶?要什么樣的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖)
帶客人去見經理:
Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.
請坐,瓊斯先生和史密斯先生幾分鐘后就到。
Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here.
陳先生正在等你。我去告訴他你已到。
Would you come this way, please?
請隨我這邊來。
婉言拒絕客人來訪:
Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent.
陳先生正忙著,請問您的事情很緊急嗎?
He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?
他想以后再和你聯(lián)系。請留下你的名片好嗎?
一定要為自己爭取機會:
I'll take just a few minutes of his time.
我只要占用他幾分鐘的時間。
I'd prefer to explain that to him directly.
我想我最好直接對他本人講。
接待(2)
在上一次,你已經學會為你接待的客人安排好食宿。下來就該邀請他參加公司的活動了:
安排各種活動:
The tea party begins at 7 o'clock.
茶話會在7點開始。
How's the party, Mr. Taylor?
晚會如何,TAYLOR先生?
The ceremony will commence as soon as the minister arrives.
慶祝會等部長一來就開始。
Our General Manager can't be here today, so I'm speaking on his behalf.
我們的總經理今天不能到會,因此由我代表他講話。
We are going to show you the town while you're here.
你在此逗留期間我們將陪你在城里游覽一番。
Do you have any place in mind you wanted to go in our town?
本城有什么地方你想去看看?
What would you like to do this morning?There is nothing scheduled before lunch.
上午你想干什么?中飯前日程表上沒有活動安排。
Is there anything planned for tonight?
今晚有什么安排?
Have you anything in mind you'd like to do?
你是不是已有打算。
We'll visit a school in the afternoon as you proposed.
按你的提議,下午我們去參觀一所學校。
I think it'd be better for me to take you there so that you won't get lost.
我想最好還是我領你去,以免你迷路。
在各項活動結束后與客人送別,首先告訴他啟程的車票已經安排好了:
We had reserved you two First class seats on the plane leaving Shanghai for Hong Kong at 10:00 a.m. on Monday March 20.
我們已為你訂了二張3月20日星期一上午10點由上海飛往香港的一等艙機