辦公室接電話英語口語閱讀
辦公室接電話英語口語閱讀
改革開放三十多年以來,英語教育在我國已經廣為普及,整個社會對英語的要求也愈加精益求精。小編精心收集了辦公室接電話英語口語,供大家欣賞學習!
辦公室接電話英語口語1
喂!我是湯姆。Hello! This is Tom。
我就是。This is him。
哪位?Who’s speaking?
請稍等,我看他在不在。Hang on a moment, please. I’ll see if he’s in。
莉莉,有你的電話。Lily, there’s a phone call for you。
抱歉,他不在。Sorry, he’s out。
他現在正忙著呢。He is tied up right now。
對不起,讓你久等了。I’m sorry to have kept you waiting。
我把電話給你轉過去。Let me transfer your call。
你要跟誰通話?Who do you want to talk to?
辦公室接電話英語口語2
Key Sentences(重點句子)
I'd like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please.
請接亨特先生。
May I ask who is calling, please?
請問貴姓?
Can you find out what he wants?
你能不能問問他有什么事?
Mr. Hunter is rather busy now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.
亨特先生現在很忙,他想知道你找他有什么事。
Put him on line two.
請接到二號線上。
I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting.
對不起,讓你久等了。
I'll connect you with Mr. Hunter.
我這就給你接亨特先生。
Could I speak to Mr. Gao, please?
我想和高先生通話,可以嗎?
I'll see if he is available.
我去看看他是否有空。
Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?
他有空時再讓他給你回電話好嗎?
That would be easiest.
那太方便了。
You'll be hearing from Mr. Gao later in the morning then.
今天上午高先生會給你回話的。
Is he in?
他在嗎?
How can I reach him?
我怎么才能與他聯系上?
He has got a beeper.
他有BP機。
You can have him paged by the number of 129-8011
你可以打129-8011444傳呼他。
Can you say the number again?
請你把傳呼號碼再說一遍,好嗎?
You are wanted on the phone.
有電話找你。
It's really difficult to find you.
要找你可真不容易。
If there is nothing else, I'll hang up now.
如果沒有別的什么事,我就掛了。
May I tell Mr. Hansen the reason for your call?
你打電話找漢森先生有什么事嗎?
You would like to write him a letter about the situation.
你可以給他寫信說明情況。
If you will mark it'Personal', I will see that it comes to his attention.
如果你在信封上注明“私人信件”,我想漢森先生會注意到的。
I'm very sorry, Mr. Smith, but I can't help you.
實在抱歉,史密斯先生,這個忙我?guī)筒涣恕?/p>
辦公室接電話英語口語3
接電話常見七種情況
情況一:
打電話的人要找的人不在, 問對方是否要留言
Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 講話嗎?)
He is out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午飯了, 你要留言嗎?
He is not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在,我可以幫你傳話嗎?
情況二:
打電話的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受對方的留言
Can I leave a message? 我可以留個話?
Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 請繼續(xù)。
Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 當然, 稍等一下讓我拿個紙筆。
Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 當然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 讓我找張紙寫下來。
情況三:
打電話的人找的是你自己
Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在嗎?)
This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 This is he.)
Youre speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她說話。(注:男的用You‘re speaking/talking to him.)
This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy.
Thats me. 我就是。
情況四:
對方打錯電話
Can I speak to Alexander Walker? 我可以和 Alexander Walker 說話嗎?
Alexander Walker? Im sorry, but theres nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker? 抱歉, 這里沒這個人。
Im sorry. Im afraid youve got the wrong number. 抱歉,恐怕你打錯電話了。
What number did you dial? 你打幾號?
情況五:
打電話的人要找的人是別人, 請對方稍等
Is Brandon there? Brandon 在嗎?
Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。請稍等。
Hold, please. 請稍等。
Hold on, please. 請稍等。
Let me see if hes here. Hang on. OK? 我看看他在不在。等一下, 好嗎?
情況六:
接受對方留言時聽不清楚, 希望對方重復
When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?他回來后, 能不能讓他打 (206) 5551212 這個號碼給我?
Can you repeat again, please? 能不能請你再重復一次?
(Say) Again, please? 再說一次好嗎?
Pardon? 抱歉。(請再說一次)
Come again, please? 再說一次好嗎?
Im sorry? 抱歉。(請再說一次)
情況七:
跟對方要求跟(打電話的人)剛剛已經通過話的人再講話
Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something. 你能否請Daisy再來聽電話呢? 我忘了跟她講一件事。
Sure. Ill go get her. 當然! 我這就去叫她。
看了“辦公室接電話英語口語”的人還看了: