如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話(2)
如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話篇五
AHow long would you stay,sir?
先生,您準備住多久?
BTwo nights.
兩個晚上。
AWould you please fill in this registration form?
先生,您填一下登記表好嗎?
BI've finished.
我已經填過了。
如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話篇六
AGood morning, Ma'ma. Can I help you?
早上好,女士。有什么能為您效勞的嗎?
BYes. I'm in room 8715. The room's insulation is too bad. My husband and I couldn't get any real sleep last night. There was a construction going on all night outside. It's just a nightmare for us!
我住在8715房間。房間的隔音設備太差了。我和我先生昨晚都沒睡好覺。外面整晚都在施工。那對于我們來講簡直是噩夢。
AI'm terribly sorry.
真的很抱歉。
BAnyway, I'd like a change a room. Do you have a quiet double-room available now?
不管怎樣,我要求換一個房間。你們現在還有安靜的雙人間嗎?
AA minute, please. Let me check on the computer to see if there is any room available. What about this one? It's on the sunny side with a big balcony. And it's a pretty quiet room.
請稍等。讓我在電腦上查一下看看有沒有空余的房間。這間怎么樣?朝陽,帶一個大陽臺,而且非常安靜。
BSounds good. Can I have a look at it first?
聽起來不錯。我可以看一下嗎?
ASure. It's 8736. Come with me.Here it is. Come on in, Ma'am.
當然。房間號是8736。請跟我來。就是這一間。請進來,女士。
BNice! I'll talk this one. I think I can have a good sleep.
很不錯。我就要這間吧?我想今晚我能睡個好覺了。
AThat's for sure, Ma'ma. Everything is taken care of.
那是當然的,女士。一切都會安排妥當的。
Bthank you very much.
非常感謝。
AI think you may need a porter with your belongings, Ma'ma.
我覺得您會需要一位服務生幫您搬東西。
BI'll appreciate that. Thank you.
我很感激。謝謝。
如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話篇七
AGood afternoon,madam. Can I help you?
下午好,夫人。我能幫您嗎?
BYes,please. Have you any vacancies for tonight?
請問有空房間嗎?
ADo you have reservations with us?
您預訂了嗎?
BNo,I don't think so.
沒有。
ASorry,madam. We don't have vacancies at the moment.
對不起,夫人。眼下我們沒有空房。
如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話篇八
AGood morning,Miss.I'm Wangbin.I booked a double room on the telephone yesterday.
早上好,小姐。我叫王彬,昨天我通過電話預定了一個雙人間。
BJust a minute please. Mr Wang.Yes we have a reservation A double room for tow.Is that right?
請等會兒,王先生。是的,我們有一個預定兩個人的雙人間對吧?
AThat's right.But I prefer a single room to a double room if possible.
若可能的話,我想要一個單人間而不要雙人間。
BCertainly,Mr Wang.
當然可以,王先生。
AThank you.Where is the room?
謝謝你,房間在什么地方?
BOn the second floor.
在二層。
AIs it a spacious air-conditioned room?
它是一個寬敞、有空調設備的房間嗎?
BYes.
是的。
AOK,I'll take it.
好,我就要它了。
BPlease fill in the hotel registration form.
請?zhí)钜幌侣灭^登記表。
猜你喜歡:
如何用英語打電話訂房情景對話(2)
上一篇:接電話英語常用的禮儀
下一篇:如何打電話到酒店更改預定日期