怎樣用英語表達“震驚”
下面是學習啦小編整理的一些用英語表達“震驚”的說法, 希望對大家有幫助。
1. He was stunned by the news of her death.
聽到她的死訊,他很震驚。
2. I was struck dumb with fear.
我嚇得說不出話來。
3. He was paralyzed with terror.
他嚇呆了。
4. My jaw dropped when I see how much the meal have cost.
看到那頓飯要花這么多錢,我大吃一驚。
5.I was awestruck that anyone could be so beautiful.
我很驚奇居然有那么漂亮的人。
6.They watched it with mouth wide open.
他們目瞪口呆地看著。
7. He gaped at the girl for a few seconds.
他目瞪口呆,盯了那女孩一會兒。
8. You should have seen Peter when Becky turned up in her short skirt. His eyes were popping out of his head.
貝基穿著短裙出現(xiàn)時,你應該看看皮特,他的眼珠都快跳出來了。
9. It's beyond me why Mary wants to marry John!
我覺得很意外,瑪麗竟然愿意嫁給約翰。
10. When I heard the name of the winner, you could have knocked me down with a feather.
聽到獲勝者的名字,我大吃一驚。
11. Her death was a bolt from the blue to him.
她的死訊對他來說無異于晴天霹靂。
相關文章: