旅游購物用的英語口語(2)
旅游購物用的英語口語
I’m sorry. I’ll come later.
對不起,我就來
Could you show me this bag?
我能看一下這個包嗎?
Do you have another design?
你有別的款式嗎?
Do you have one a little smaller?
你有小一點的嗎?
Do you have something with keys?
你有帶鑰匙的嗎?
Can I get a little discount?
我能得到些折扣嗎?
Can you order it for me?
你能為我定購嗎
How long does it take?
需要多長時間?
I’ll take this
我要這個
I’d like three same as this.
我要3個這樣的
This is a present
這是個贈品
Can you wrap it as a gift?
你能把它作為禮物包裝嗎?
Can you wrap these separately?
你能分別包裝嗎?
Anything else?
還有其他的嗎?
No. that’s all
不,夠拉
Can I have a paper bag?
能給我個紙帶嗎?
I’ll take this
我要帶著這個
How much it all together?
一共多少錢?
Does it include tax?
含稅了嗎?
Could you give me a little discount?
能打些折嗎?
Can I buy it tax-free?
我能買它免稅嗎?
Do you accept traveler’s checks?
你們接受旅行支票嗎?
Do you accept this credit card?
你們收這種信用卡嗎?
What kind of credit cards do you accept?
你們接受什么樣的信用卡?
Is there a money exchange counter?
這有兩替所嗎?
Can I pay in Chinese Yuan and US dollars mixed?
我能付人民幣和美圓嗎?
Is there a mistake in this bill?
是不是帳單有錯誤
Could you check it again?
你能再檢查一下嗎?
You gave me the wrong change.
你找錯錢拉
Can I have a receipt, please
能給我個收條嗎?
I don’t have my change back yet.
還沒有找我錢呢
I already paid
我已經(jīng)付錢了
Could you tell me how to make it tax-free?
能告訴我怎么使他免稅
May I have the form for tax refund?
能給我張退稅表嗎?
Where can I get a form for tax refund?
我在哪能得到退稅表
Could you deliver it to Boston hotel?
你能把它送到波士頓酒店嗎?
I’d like to have it today
我今天想要
What should I do to send this to Japan?
把這個送回日本我需要做些什么?
Could you send it to my address in China?
你能送回在中國的這個地址嗎?
By air (sea) mail, please
空(水)運
How long does it take to reach Chinese by air mail?
空運多久能到中國
Can I take an insurance?
能帶上保險嗎?
How much does it cost by air mail?
空運多少錢?
Do I have to declare?
我要申報嗎?
Will I have any difficulties with customs?
我過海關有什么困難嗎?
I think this is broken here
我想是這壞拉
It doesn’t work at all
根本不好用
Could you fix it or give me a refund?
你能修好他或是退款給我
I found a stain here
這有個污點
Could you exchange this, please?
能換這個嗎?
Could you change it for a new one?
能換個新的嗎?
I’d like to return this
我想退掉它
Can I have a refund?
能退給我錢嗎?
Could you alter this, please?
能改變這個嗎?
The waist needs taking in (letting out) by 3 centimeters
腰需要收(放)3公分
Could you make it longer (shorter)?
能做長(短)點嗎?
Does it take a long time?
用很長時間嗎?
Can you make it a little earlier?
能早點做嗎?
I put money in this vending machine, but a coke didn’t come out.
我放錢進自動售貨機拉,可是沒有可樂出來