關于點菜的英語對話閱讀
英語對話課教學是實現英語學習的最終目標——交際的最好手段。學習啦小編整理了關于點菜的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關于點菜的英語對話篇一
A:Welcome to our hotel.歡迎光臨。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.讓我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待處就在前面。
A:After you, please.你先請。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香煙?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.一樓有個商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以買到紀念品嗎?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有個柜臺出售各種各樣的紀念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant
Which one do you prefer?我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你愿意去哪個?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想嘗嘗中國菜。
關于點菜的英語對話篇二
Waitress:Something to drink first?
Customer:Just water, please。
Waitress:Would you like to see a menu first or wait for your friends?
Customer:I’ll wait. But please bring me some bread. Maybe I would like an appetizer before they get here. Please bring me the menu and let me have a look。
Waitress:Certainly, sir. If you need anything else, please let me know, and I’ll be happy to get it for you right away。
關于點菜的英語對話篇三
Good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. A table for two?
早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,兩位嗎?
Yes, by the window, please.
是的,請給我靠窗戶的。
This way, please.
這邊請。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus.Would you like to drink something first?
晚上好,請坐,先生,這里是我們的菜單。你要先來點喝的嗎?
I'll have a coke cola with ice. What about you?
我想要可樂,你呢?
A n apple juice, please.
蘋果汁。
Thank you. Here we are.Coke cola with ice and apple juice . Are youready to order now, gentlemen?
謝謝,請忙用,可樂和蘋果汁。你準備好點菜了嗎?先生。
No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommendsomething for the main course?
沒有,我們仍然在看菜單。你可以給我們推薦下主菜嗎?
Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that youtry this.
當然可以。T-骨牛扒很好,我建議你試下這個主菜。
That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.
好主意,我喜歡吃牛扒,我就點他了。
How would you like it cooked?/How would you like you steakdone?
你想要你的牛扒怎么做?/你想要你的牛扒幾成熟?
Rare ,Medium,Medium well,Well done.
三成,五成,七成,全熟。
Mushrooms and Carrots.
蘑菇和胡蘿卜。
And what would you like for your appetizer?
你想要什么餐前菜呢?
I'll have salad and the baked salmon.
我們有沙拉和烤三文魚。
Thank you, sir. What about you, sir?
謝謝,你呢先生?
I want salad.
我要沙拉。
What is this ?
這是什么?
It's lamb cooked with herbs and served with spaghetti.
它是羊扒,配香草和意粉。
That sounds very interesting, I'll try that.
聽起來很不錯啊!我試試。
Mashed potato, boiled potato or baked potato or pasta or rice?
你是要土豆泥,煮土豆還是烤土豆,意大利面,米飯?
Mashed.
土豆泥。
看了“關于點菜的英語對話”的人還看了: