餐館就餐英語對話閱讀
餐館就餐英語對話閱讀
在英語教學中,對話訓練是必不可少的一項內容,主要目的在于豐富學生的英語聽、說技能,提升學生的英語綜合能力,體現英語作為交流工具的價值。小編精心收集了餐館就餐英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
餐館就餐英語對話1
A:Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. 謝謝你請的午餐。它很美味。
B:It's OK. 不客氣。
A:Next time lunch is on me. 下次的午餐我請。
B:Don't be silly. 別傻了。
A:I'm serious. 我是認真的。
B:All right. Next time you will treat. 好的。下次你請。
A:It's a deal. 一言為定。
餐館就餐英語對話2
A:Hey! That food was terrific. I can't eat another bite. Are you sure you don't want another dish? 嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你確定你不要再來一道菜?
B:No, I'm full. My stomach isn't growling at me any more. 不,我飽了。我的肚子已經不咕咕叫了。
A:I know what you mean. I'm so full that I can burst. Shall we go then? 我明白你的意思。我飽到快要爆炸了。那么我們走了嗎?
B:I'm all set. Thank you for the dinner, Jack. 我吃飽了。杰克,謝謝你的晚餐。
A:You are welcome. 不客氣。
餐館就餐英語對話3
Woman: What is this? I didn't order that. 這是什么呀?我點的不是這個菜。
Waiter: I'm terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away. 實在是太抱歉了,您再講一下您點的是什么好嗎?我馬上去換您的菜。
Woman: I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw. 我叫的是美味豬肉和涼拌卷心菜。
Waiter: I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once. 對不起,是我的錯。我馬上把您的菜端上來。
Woman: Hey! What is this? 喂,這是什么?
Waiter: Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup? 對不起,小姐。這不是您叫的雞湯嗎?
Woman: Oh, Is that what this is? 噢,就是這個?
Waiter: I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you. 我想是的。不過如果您覺得喝得不舒服的話,我可以給您換一個。
Woman: No, don't replace it. Give a refund. 不用換了,給我退錢吧。
Waiter: Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead. 抱歉,這恐怕不行。但您可以叫個其他的菜來代替。
Woman: Oh, really? Give me a clam soup. 噢,真的嗎?給我來個蛤蜊湯。
Waiter: Okay, Miss. 好的,小姐。
Woman: Thank you. 謝謝。
Waiter: I hope you enjoy your dinner. 希望您吃的開心。
看了“餐館就餐英語對話”的人還看了: