有關愛美英語情景對話
有關愛美英語情景對話
英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對于把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面學習啦小編為大家?guī)碛嘘P愛美英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
愛美英語情景對話1:
Daughter:Dad, can I talk to you about something?
爸,可以問你件事嗎?
Father:Sure sweety, what is it? You look a little blue.
當然可以,寶貝女兒。什么事?你看起來有點不開心。
Daughter:Do you think I'm beautiful? Be honest.
你覺得我漂亮嗎?老實說。
Father:You are one of the most beautiful ladies I know.
你是我見過最漂亮的女孩之一了。
Daughter:Are you talking about my personality or my looks?
你是指我的個性,還是外表?
Father:Both. And what's more, you keep getting prettier and prettier every day.
都有,而且你一天比一天漂亮。
Daughter:Ah, dad! I knew I could count on you to say something nice!
哦,老爸!我就知道你會說好話哄我!
Fathel:I'm not being nice! I'm being honest! Isn't that what you wanted?
我可不是在說好話!這可是肺腑之言!你不是想聽實話嗎?
愛美英語情景對話2:
Brother:Let's get this card for mom, it's funny.
我們送這張卡片給媽媽好了,看起來很有趣。
Sister:Brad, it's her birthday. Let's get her something really special.
布拉德,這可是她生曰,還是買張?zhí)貏e的卡片吧。
Brother: Do you mean girly?
你是說女性化的卡片嗎?
Sister:I mean beautiful and heartfelt-something that will make her cry.
我是指漂亮又能打動人心的卡片,最好能讓她想哭的那種。
Brother: Are you for real?
你是認真的嗎?
Sister:Women like that kind of thing, beautiful thoughts that are touching.
女人喜歡那種能打動人心的美麗想法。
Brother:I think we should each get our own card.
我想我們還是分開送好了。
Sister:Okay, you get your funny one and I'll get my beautiful one.
好吧,你去買好笑的,我買漂亮的。
愛美英語情景對話3:
Man:That is the most beautiful sunset!
這是我見過的最美的夕陽!
Woman:Let's stop the car and enjoy it for a minute.
我們可以把車停下來欣賞一下。
Man:Here is a good place. Let's get out.
這個位置不錯,下車吧。
Woman:Wow. We don't get to see this in the city!
哇,在都市根本看不到這樣的景色!
Man:Mother Nature is quite an artist.
大自然不愧是藝術家。
Woman:Look behind us at the mountains! They're reflecting pink!
你看我們后面的山上夕陽照得整座山都是粉紅色的!
Man:Amazing. The sun is almost gone and yet there is still color everywhere!
太美了。太陽都快看不見了,可是余暉卻映得到處都是!
Woman:Where is our camera? Let's see if we can catch this on film!
我們的相機在哪兒?看看能不能拍下這片美景!
愛美英語情景對話4:
Husband:Why did you buy that painting?
你為什么買那幅畫?
Wife:I think it's beautiful. I want to hang it in the living room.
我覺得很美,我想把它掛在客廳。
Husband:It looks like some kind of mistake.
看起來好像畫壞了。
Wife:That's the beauty of it— the imperfection.
這就是它美麗酌地方——缺陷美。
Husband:Oh. Who is the artist?
哦,畫家是誰?
Wife:Your daughter. She sold it at the school auction.
你的女兒,她在學校拍賣會賣這幅畫。
Husband: Oh! How about we hang it over here where everyone can see it?
哦!何不掛在這里讓每個人都能看到?
Wife:I guess you see the value it too?
你現(xiàn)在也看出它的價值了吧?