簡單的英文小笑話
笑話不僅是我們生活中不可缺少的,而且也是我們工作學習之余緩解壓力、舒緩情緒的重要渠道。小編精心收集了簡單的英文小笑話,供大家欣賞學習!
簡單的英文小笑話篇1
One day, Bill and Tom went to a restaurant for dinner. As soon as the waiter took out two steaks, Bill quickly picked out the bigger steak for himself.
一天,比爾和湯姆去餐館吃飯。當服務員端上兩份牛排時,比爾迅速地為自己拿了比較大的那塊。
Tom wasn't happy about that: "When are you going to learn to be polite?"
湯姆對此很不開心:“你什么時候能學會禮貌?”
Bill: "If you had the chance to pick first, which one would you pick?"
比爾說:“如果讓你先拿,你會拿哪個?”
Tom: "The smaller piece, of course."
湯姆說:“當然是小的那個。”
Bill: "What are you whining about then? The smaller piece is what you want, right?"
比爾:“那你還抱怨什么?小的那個不就是你想要的,不是嗎?”
簡單的英文小笑話篇2
Little boy: Daddy, I want to get married.
小男孩:爸爸,我想結(jié)婚。
Father jokingly said: Oh! Who did you have in mind?
爸爸打趣地問道:噢!誰是你心中合適的人選?
Little boy: Grandma.
小男孩:奶奶。
Father: Wait a minute, you did not think I'd let you marry my mother, did you?
爸爸:等一下,你認為我會讓你娶我的媽媽?
Little boy: Why not? You married mine.
小男孩:為什么不?你娶了我的媽媽。
簡單的英文小笑話篇3
Teacher: Here are two birds, one is a swallow, the other is sparrow. Now who can tell us which is which?
老師: 這兒有兩只鳥,一只是麻雀。誰能指出哪只是燕子,哪只是麻雀嗎?
Student: I cannot point out but I know the answer.
學生:我指不出,但我知道答案。
Teacher: Please tell us.
老師:請說說看。
Student: The swallow is beside the sparrow and the sparrow is beside the swallow.
學生:燕子旁邊的就是麻雀,麻雀旁邊的就是燕子。
看了“簡單的英文小笑話”的人還看了: