關于服務員和顧客英語對話(2)
服務員和顧客英語對話四
A:Hello, sir. Have you reserved already?
您好,先生。您預訂了房間了嗎?
B:No, is there a single room left?
沒有,還有空的單人間嗎?
A:Yes, how long will you intend to stay?
有,您打算住多久?
B:For a week or so. Do you give discount for a week or more?
大概一個星期吧。你們對住一個星期或更久的顧客打折嗎?
A:Yes, we give 5% discount for a week and 12% for 2 weeks.
有折扣,對住一個星期的顧客我們打95折,兩個星期的打88折。
B:All right. I will take a room for a week. Here is my passport.
好的,我在這里住一個星期。這是我的護照。
服務員和顧客英語對話五
A:Hello, reservation desk. How can I help you?
您好。預約服務。我能為您做什么?
B:I’d like to book a room.
我想要訂一個房間。
A:What kind of room would you like, Ma’am? We got single rooms, double rooms, standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites.
您需要什么樣的房間,女士?我們有單人間,雙人間,標準間,套間和豪華套間。
B:What’s the rate for a standard room?
標準間的價格是多少?
A: a night.
79美元每晚。
B:I’d like a standard room.
我想訂一個標準間。
A:What date would you check in, Ma’am?
請問您幾號入住?
B:December 23rd, please.
12月23日。
A:How long do you plan to stay?
您計劃住幾天?
B:4 days.
4天。
A:Could you give me your name and phone number?
能告訴我您的名字和電話號碼嗎?
B:Nancy Brown. My phone number’s 709 678 5634.Nancy Brown。
我的電話是7096785643。
A:Thanks. What time will you arrive?
謝謝。您會在幾點到達?
B:Around 3pm.
大概下午3點。
A:Very good. Your reservation confirmation number is NB13579. Thank you for booking in our hotel. Can I help you with anything else today?
好的。您的預約確認號碼是NB13579。謝謝您選擇我們的旅館。還有什么其他事我可以幫您嗎?
B:No, that’s it. Thank you very much.
沒有了。謝謝。
猜你喜歡:
關于服務員和顧客英語對話(2)
下一篇:打電話找人的兩人英語對話