六月丁香五月婷婷,丁香五月婷婷网,欧美激情网站,日本护士xxxx,禁止18岁天天操夜夜操,18岁禁止1000免费,国产福利无码一区色费

學習啦 > 熱門句子 > 經典語錄 > 經典臺詞 > 《玩具總動員》經典臺詞(5)

《玩具總動員》經典臺詞(5)

時間: 思靜643 分享

《玩具總動員》經典臺詞

  -那是一個便當盒 -便當盒?-We've got a lunch box here. -A lunch box?

  -便當盒? -用來吃午飯的-Lunch box? -For lunch.

  好了 第二個禮物 那看起來是...Okay, second present. It appears to be...

  -一件床單 -那孩子誰請的呀-Okay, it's bed sheets. -Who invited that kid?

  只剩一個了Oh! Only one left.

  -好 接著是最后一個禮物了 最后一個了-Okay, we're on the last present now. -Last present!

  這個禮物很大 那是...It's a big one. It's a...

  -那是棋盤游戲 重覆 是海戰(zhàn)棋-It's a board game! Repeat, Battleship! -Whew!

  對不起 蛋頭老兄Sorry there, old spud head.

  任務完成了 干得好 收工了 我們回家去Mission accomplished. Well done, men. Pack it up. We're goin' home.

  我怎么說的 沒錯吧So did I tell ya? Huh? Nothin' to worry about.

  我早就知道你是對 胡迪 我從來沒有懷疑過你I knew you were right all along, Woody. Never doubted ya for a second.

  等一下Wait a minute. Oh!

  -這個是什么啊 -等一下 再把對講打開-What do we have here? -Wait! Turn that thing back on!

  鳥媽媽請回答 鳥媽媽請回答Come in, Mother Bird! Come in, Mother Bird!

  媽咪從柜子里拿出禮物Mom has pulled a surprise present from the closet.

  安弟正在拆 他看到這個禮物很興奮Andy's opening it. He's really excited about this one.

  -媽咪 這是什么 -是個很大的盒子-Mom, what is it? -It's a huge package.

  等一下 有一個孩子擋住我的視線 我看不見Oh, get outta the... One of the kids is in the way. I can't see.

  -那...那是... -哇-It's a... -Wow!

  -那是什么啊? 是什么啊?-It's a what? What is it?

  -不 -大笨蜥蜴-Oh, no! -Oh, ya big lizard!

  -我們永遠不知道那是什么了 -看你干得好事-Now we'll never know what it is! -Way to go, Rex!

  -不對 不對 轉過去 轉過去 -No, no! Turn him around! Turn him around!

  -不對 不對 放反了 -He's puttin' 'em in backwa-

  你們把它們放反了Here, you're puttin' 'em in backwards!

  正是陽極 負是陰極 我來吧Plus is positive, minus is negative! Oh, let me!

  -到我的房間來玩-Let's go to my room, guys!

  緊急狀況 緊急狀況 安弟要上樓了Red alert! Red alert! Andy is coming upstairs!

  -那邊 -兒童入侵-There! -Juvenile intrusion!

  重覆 立刻回到自己崗位上 Repeat, resume your positions now!

  安弟來了 快回到自己的位置上Andy's coming! Everybody, back to your places! Hurry!

  快回到自己的位置Get to your places! Get to your places!

  -我的耳朵 我的耳朵呢 有誰看到我的耳朵-Where's my ear? Who's seen my ear? Did you see my ear?

  讓開 讓開 我來了 我來了Out of my way! Here I come! Here I come!

  看他的雷射亮了 幫我拿一下Hey, look, its lasers light up. Take that, Zurg!

  就擺這里 這里是太空船降落的地方Quick, make a space. This is where the spaceship lands.

  他還是空手道高手呢And he does it like that. And he does a karate chop action!

  小朋友下來吧 玩游戲啰 我們有獎品哦Come on down, guys! It's time for games!

  -什么東西 -你看得到嗎 -What is it? -Can you see it?

154383